Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Predic-TIONS! Predictions!

Hey Kids!

Flo's going on vacation with The Mister and NO CHILDREN! Woo hoo! 5 days in Florida with the ability to sleep through the night, drink cocktails with reckless abandon and do whatever I goshdarn well please. (*smiles*)

I'm not going to have time to post tonight because I'll be busier'n a one-armed paper hanger, so I'm getting my predictions out now.

I think ... that Ryan needs to shave his silly beard. Someone send him a can of Barbasol, huh?

I think ... that Mandisa and Taylor should be feeling veeeeeery nervous right about now.

I think ... that Chris did well last night, but needs to ditch the silly arm wristlet thing. Very leather bar.

I think ... I'm golldarned tired of listening to country music on this show!

I think ... I'm terrified about next week's theme: The Music of Queen.

I think ... the bottom three is too close to call tonight, but I will anyway: Mandisa, Taylor and Bucky. Or Elliott. Or Paris. Or Ace (I am fiendishly non-committal).

I think ... that if Ryan's little tryst with Teri Hatcher is damaging his fashion sense, he should end it. It's too painful for the rest of us.

I think ... I'm going to have nightmares all weekend about Kellie Pickler trying to sing ANYTHING from the Queen songbook.

I think ... I have no idea who's going home tonight. I won't even TRY to pretend like I do!

Peace out, my peeps!

No comments: