Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Idols Reincarnated?

Since this season of American Idol has started, there have been lots of comparisons drawn between some of this year's contestants and those from previous years. Taking that idea and running with it, I have some extra-special mashups that I'd like to share with you. Judge for yourselves!


Mikalah Gordon vs. Brenna Gethers
Personally, I think that Mikhala was far more endearing than Brenna. Yes, she was annoying as h-e-double toothpicks, but at least she wasn't a money-grubbing hosebeast.



Constantine Maroulis vs. Ace Young
Other than the fact that they have similar hair, I don't really get the comparisons of Constantine and Ace. Constantine was the Crowned Prince of Brooding, while Ace is just all sweet and sensitive. I'll grant you that they both have some serious bedroom eyes, but their singing styles couldn't be more different. But as EVERYONE else seems to think they're exactly alike, here you go!

No comments: