Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Let's Cast Ourselves Into THE FUTURE!

Welcome, seekers of truth! Yessirree, the Mystical Floresta is back and ready to unlock the FUTURE! Now, let us all gather 'round the limited edition Idol Plasma Ball and listen as it reveals its secrets ...

I think ... this will be the most difficult week yet for Los Diez. Yes, my pets ... it ain't gonna be pretty.

I think ... Floresta's fondest wish is for Kellie Pickler to sing In Da Club, by 50 Cent. (C'mon, spirits! Throw a girl a bone!)

I think ... the strongest performance of the night will be brough'en by Paris Bennett. She has the vocal chops to knock our collective socks off, but she's also got the 'tude that goes along with songs from the likes of Beyonce.

I think ... that Simon has been in way too good of a mood in recent weeks and the snarky tone we all know (and secretly love) will be back with a vengeance!

I think ... Lisa is skating on a thin, thin veneer of ice and needs to get it together. Pronto. Otherwise, Lisa will soon be "no en casa".

I think ... Taylor would cause Floresta's flimsy underthings to burst into flames if he were to sing Babylon by David Gray.

I think ... While Chris should acknowledge the spectacle of LIVE-gate (thanks, Magistra!), he should focus more on redeeming himself in the eyes of his fans. We've all come to expect big things from the Bald Wonder ... he needs to show us that we haven't ridden the Chris Train in vain. (This writer has no doubt that the man with the shiny, sexy head will bring it! Just, for the love of all that is right and holy, say NO to Creed!)

I think ... with choices like Maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake out there, it's going to be another falsetto-laden evening for our favorite little snack cake, The Tasty ACE.

I think ... if Bucky knows what's good for him, he'll sing Live Like You Were Dying by Tim McGraw. It's country, so that'd satisfy his base, but it would prove to naysayers that he CAN sing.

I think ... Floresta is sleep-deprived and posted before she was finished.

So, there you have it, kids. Let's hope that someone is really offensively bad tonight, as we need a new target. I am hopeful that tonight's show will be more exciting than last week, but only time will tell!

I think ... I'll see you guys AFTER THE BREAK.

No comments: